You may have heard a lot of quotes Albert Einstein said as I have. Here are my favorites.
– Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
– Imagination is more important than knowledge.
– Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
– Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
– The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.(I totally agree.)
– Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.
– Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
– Information is not knowledge.
– Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
– The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
– If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts. (I disagree this one. One can not change or modify facts.)